Welcome to the DMCA Copyright Notice page of ispro.cam. We take copyright issues seriously and are committed to respecting the intellectual property rights of others. This notice outlines the steps for reporting copyright infringement and provides information on how we respond to such claims.
Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used or displayed on ispro.cam without proper authorization, please follow the steps outlined below to report the alleged infringement:
Identify the Content:
Provide specific details about the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed. This could include the title, description, and location of the content on our website.
Your Contact Information:
Include your full name, mailing address, email address, and telephone number. This information will help us communicate with you during the investigation process.
Statement of Infringement:
Write a statement that explains how the use of the copyrighted work on ispro.cam constitutes an infringement of your rights.
Statement of Good Faith:
Include a statement affirming that the information you’ve provided is accurate and that you have the authority to act on behalf of the copyright holder.
Provide an electronic signature by typing your full name at the end of the statement.
Please send the complete notice to ([email protected])
Once we receive a valid DMCA Copyright Notice, we will take the following steps:
- We will promptly acknowledge receipt of your notice via email.
- We will assess the information provided and verify the validity of the claim.
- If the claim is found to be valid, we will take appropriate action, which may include removing or disabling access to the infringing material.
- We will notify the user who posted the allegedly infringing content and provide them with an opportunity to respond.
- If necessary, we may disclose the information you provided in the notice to the user who posted the content.